CRC began in a Pennsylvania garage in 1958 as Corrosion Reaction Consultants with a single product: CRC Corrosion Inhibitor, a multi-purpose lubricant.
Today, CRC is a global supplier of specialty products and formulations, manufacturing over 1,300 items and developing specialized formulas to meet the unique needs of the Automotive, Marine, Heavy Truck, Hardware, Electrical, Industrial and Aviation markets. CRC serves customers around the world with manufacturing and distribution throughout North, Central and South America, Europe, South Africa and Asia-Pacific marketing areas.
CRC trademarked brands include: CRC®, K&W®, Sta-Lube®, SmartWasher®, Marykate®, Ambersil®, KF®, Kontakt Chemie®, Ados®, Action Can®, Kitten® and WELD-AID®.
CRC Industries, Inc. commits to continually improve the value of products and services. Our goal is to deliver quality products that meet or exceed customer requirements while always operating fairly and honestly with customers, suppliers and employees.
1. Maximize customer satisfaction through innovative products and excellent service.
2. Ensure cost-effective operations by improving productivity, reducing waste, and providing a workplace free of recognized hazards.
3. Uphold systems to comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
4. Expand programs for effective training of employees to promote team awareness and competence.
5. Monitor and measure product and process characteristics to verify that requirements have been met.
To reach our objectives, we will continue to focus on quality with the full dedication, commitment and teamwork of all CRC Industries, Inc. employees.